- Develops, recommends and implements practical, functional approaches to resolve safety, health and environmental issues in support of location strategies for achieving customer satisfaction and regulatory/policy compliance.
- Provides advice on safety, health and environmental concerns and works with employees at all organizational levels to affect corrective action strategies. Serves as adviser to safety committees.
- Delivers safety, health and environment training on required regulatory, corporate and site-specific topics.
- Reviews current and proposed regulations/corporate requirements and recommends appropriate program measures to ensure compliance.
- Serves as the site HSE audit Coordinator to ensure continuous improvement and ongoing certification.
- Coordinates loss prevention insurance reviews and associated action plans. Oversees Inspection, repairs and maintenance of site alarm, sprinkler and access control systems. Arranges for system tests as required by government regulations, NFPA and company requirements.
- Utilizes six-sigma tools and behavior-based safety strategies to guide injury prevention efforts.
- Facilitates root cause analyses of significant injuries and incidents. Conducts investigations into incidents involving any violations and prepares appropriate written reports.
- Conducts internal safety, health and environmental audits to verify compliance levels. Evaluates site HSE management system, procedures and processes and implements changes to maximize effectiveness.
- Develops site specific safety, health, and environment policies/procedures and ensures that requirements are effectively integrated into standard operating procedures.
- Higher degree in safety engineering/management, environmental, industrial hygiene or related science.
- 3+ years of experience in health, safety and environmental disciplines.
- Knowledge of HSE Management system, familiar with HSE Regulations, Crisis & Emergency Response Management.
- Familiar with Fire Safety, Ecological and Environmental regulation
- English - good working level, will report in English.